My sleeping beauty

By | 4:28 PM 9 comments
Je commence doucement à prendre le rythme du bébé... ce qui fait que cet après midi j'ai pu scrapper une page! La première sur Louise, certainement suivie d'une longue série d'autres!
Sur ce, on va aller profiter un peu du soleil!

I am starting to follow the baby's rythm... and so I was able to scrap a little this afternoon! This is the first layout about baby Louise, and it will be followed by a lot more for sure!
OK, we're going out now as we are lucky to have sunshine today!

Book pages, basic grey paper, tulle, fabric, stamp (stampers anonymous),
clear sticker (american crafts), crystals (prima from march bad girls kits), Glimmer Mist Pearl
My sleeping beauty

My sleeping beauty (details)
Article plus récent Article plus ancien Accueil

9 commentaires: